EIC BODYSUITThis patented bodysuit functions like no other! Enjoy full use of the restroom in-brace. The patented design creates a barrier between all of the contact points of the brace and the wearer, while allowing for restroom use while in-brace.
Great for use under any brace or corrective device, including Spinecor, Gensingen, ScoliBrace, Boston, Rigo-Cheneau, and Scoliosis Activity Suit.
Made of buttery-soft Organic Cotton and Bamboo Rayon knit.
Exterior seams to reduce skin irritation under brace
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WEAR THE SPINECOR MODEL WITH THE SHORTS BOTTOM, YOU WILL NEED TO ALTER THE SPINECOR SHORTS TO ALLOW FOR RESTROOM USE IN-BRACE WHILE WEARING OUR BODYSUITS. We recommend checking with your Spinecor provider first, but most patients do not experience any change in the stability of their Spinecor shorts bottoms after alteration. You will simply need to slit the Spinecor shorts (don't cut a hole! The fabric will stretch open!) from the end of the existing hole to the point that you need in order to fully use the restroom while in-brace. The edges of the slit can be overlocked (serged) with a machine (any tailor can help you with this) or can be left alone. The fabric will not fray if left alone, but may degrade over time. We can also provide this service for you. Please refer to the "Tailoring Services" category for more information.
- Comfortable Rayon (from Bamboo)/Organic Cotton/Spandex blend stretch knit bodysuit
- Unisex sizes, for youth through Adult. Can also be purchased without the flap opening, although the user will need to remove the brace and bodysuit to use the restroom. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING THE MALE VERSION OF THE FLAP OPENING AS A REGULAR LINE PRODUCT. IF YOU NEED TO PURCHASE A BODYSUIT WITH FLAP FOR A MALE, PLEASE EMAIL US TO DISCUSS.
- Eliminates the need for brace removal throughout the day
- Reduces chafing by covering all contact points with our unique seam design
- Patented design allows for quick and easy visits to the restroom without brace removal; flap opens and closes using hook and loop Velcro-style tape, which is adjustable up to 2 inches.
- Serves as your ONLY layer necessary under your brace
- Seams are on the outside in some parts for increased comfort under tight-fitting braces
- Neckline and armholes are finished normally for a more aesthetic look where the suit may be visible under clothing.
- Sleeves and legs can be lengthened or shortened at no additional cost - please specify in "Order Comments" field when you checkout.
- Also available with the EIC Brace Tank Top or EIC Brace Cami configurations on top - please specify in the "Order Comments" field when you checkout if you desire this sleeve option. T
- Please note: there is a 20% restocking fee for any altered or customized garment that is returned.
- For more information about our fabrics, please click the "About Our Fabrics" tab on the homepage, under "General Information"
- ALL COLORS (OTHER THAN WHITE) INCUR A 20% RESTOCKING FEE IF RETURNED
NOTE: THE CHART HAS BEEN RECENTLY REDONE TO REFLECT CUSTOMER CONCERNS THAT THE GARMENTS WERE FITTING TOO TIGHT. THESE MEASUREMENTS REFLECT A MEDIUM-TIGHT FIT.
THE BODYSUITS THEMSELVES HAVE NOT CHANGED SIZE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE REACH OUT.
Measurement and Wearing Instructions