A comfortable bodysuit to wear under your Spinecor, Boston,
Rigo-Cheneau, Tornado Suit (Scoliosis Activity Suit), Spinecor, or other corrective brace. The patented
design creates a barrier between all of the contact points of the brace and the
wearer, while allowing for restroom use while in-brace.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WEAR
THE SPINECOR MODEL WITH THE SHORTS BOTTOM, YOU WILL NEED TO ALTER THE SPINECOR
SHORTS TO ALLOW FOR RESTROOM USE IN-BRACE WHILE WEARING OUR BODYSUITS. We recommend checking with your Spinecor provider
first, but most patients do not experience any change in the stability of their
Spinecor shorts bottoms after alteration. You will simply need to slit
the Spinecor shorts (don't cut a hole! The fabric will stretch open!)
from the end of the existing hole to the point that you need in order to fully
use the restroom while in-brace. The edges of the slit can be overlocked
(serged) with a machine (any tailor can help you with this) or can be left
alone. The fabric will not fray if left alone, but may degrade over
time. We can also provide this service for you. Please refer to the
"Tailoring Services" category for more information.
Click Here to view sizing chart
- Comfortable Rayon (from Bamboo)/Organic Cotton/Spandex blend stretch
- Separate male and female designs, in 7 sizes each, from youth to adult
- Eliminates the need for brace removal throughout the
- Reduces chafing by covering all contact points with our
unique seam design
- Patented design allows for quick and easy visits
to the restroom without brace removal; flap opens and closes using hook and loop Velcro-style tape, which is adjustable up to 2 inches.
- Serves as your ONLY layer necessary under your
- Seams are on the outside in some parts for increased
comfort under tight-fitting braces
- Neckline and armholes are finished normally for a more
aesthetic look where the suit may be visible under clothing.
- Sleeves and legs can be lengthened or shortened at no
additional cost - please specify in "Order Comments"
field when you checkout.
- Also available with "Sleeveless with Underarm Shield" configuration - please specify in the "Order Comments" field when you checkout if you desire this sleeve option.
- Please note: there is a 20%
restocking fee for any altered or customized garment that is returned.
- For more information about our fabrics, please click the "About Our Fabrics" tab on the homepage, under "General Information"
- ALL COLORS (OTHER THAN WHITE AND BLACK) INCUR A 20% RESTOCKING FEE
Bodysuit Informational Video